A Business Membership includes:
- What Women Want Networking Events Invitation: This membership entitles you and up to three employees access to all What Women Want events nationwide, PLUS a VIP pass to our annual national conference.
- One event per year featuring your business with a marketing campaign specifically designed to create buzz in your area and brand you as an What Women Want “business of choice” supporting women-owned and minority-owned businesses.
Exposure through our very interactive Social Media one month before and after your featured event (retail value: $1,450). All posts include follow up conversation representing your brand to encourage interactivity. The founder’s (Judy Goss) page of 9,000 likes have been strategically set up to include 95% female friends and 99% female group members (over 4,000 in our group) all in the demographic of mainly age 30 – 65, and are all organic followers from the past several years. Here is what’s including for pre and post promotion of your event:
- Facebook posts: During high traffic hours on the What Women Want Facebook group and fan pages minimum once/week.
- Twitter Posts: Insightful posts with your company’s name to over 12,000 followers at least three times/week.
- LinkedIn Posts: Group page and update post on Judy Goss’ account with over 3,000 contacts, over 600 members in the What Women Want Networking group.
- National Directory: Featured in What Women Want Networking National Directory so other members can connect with you.
Special Feature on Radio Show:
A 30-second commercial 1/week, three weeks in a row read by TV Personality and founder of What Women Want on our show “What Women Want”, date to be determined by client and show producers: www.WhatWomenWantBroadcast.com