See instant results by sponsoring a What Women Want Event at your local chapter
GOAL: To increase awareness, build brand visibility and generate leads and sales for a company’s product or service.
What Women Want will:
- Email invitations to both What Women Want members and non-members from Chapter Director’s extensive, opt-in database, post on Facebook, Twitter, send to my many local LinkedIn groups and contacts, plus post on many local news and event calendar sites (our solid social media outreach is below)
- RSVP coordination
- Invitation reminders
- Pre and post social networking posts about the event with business logo
Business to provide complimentary:
- Light Appetizers/Hors D’ Oeuvres
- Wine and water
- Gift bags if desired
- We have a very interactive social media following w/ tens of thousands of Facebook friends, Twitter followers, etc:
Social Networking: Major exposure through our very interactive Social Media. The personal Facebook pages on the founder’s page (Judy Goss) of over 9,000 friends have strategically been set up to include 95% female friends and 99% female group members (over 4,000 in our group), and are all organic followers from the past three years:
- Facebook posts: Insightful posts with your company’s name/logo/URL during high traffic hours before, during and after your event to encourage post-buzz about your business.
- Twitter Posts: Insightful posts with your company’s name to over 10,000 followers before, during and after your event.
- LinkedIn Posts: Insightful posts with your company’s name on our group page and update posts on CEO Judy Goss’ account with over 3,000 contacts, over 500 members in the What Women Want group
Because networking is our specialty and passion, women will spread the word about your “What Women Want Favorite” Biz after the night ends!